The Canadian Mental Health Association, Oxford is a community organization committed to building inclusive, healthy communities.
Vision – 2025 for Mental Health Services in Oxford County
We pursue hope, recovery and resilience for all
As we heard from our stakeholders…
Hope, recovery and resilience for all…..
- Individuals are valued as a whole person
- Dignity, respect and empowerment guide our relationships
- Safe, quality multifaceted mental health services are accessible and inclusive to a diverse community
- Mental health services are close to home
- There are no wait lists for services
- Psychiatric services are timely, effective, and meaningful
- There are no transportation barriers to receive services
- Mental health awareness and public education, erase stigma, break down barriers and promote health
- Access to safe and affordable housing is readily available