The Canadian Mental Health Association, Oxford is a community organization committed to building inclusive, healthy communities.
The Canadian Mental Health Association, Oxford is one organization in a group of agencies and individuals working in partnership. The Oxford County Mental Health & Addictions Network identifies and plans for county mental health services and resources. It is important for all of us to be aware of these partnerships. Efficient and appropriate service planning and provision involves the co-operation, flexibility and commitment of many people.
Vision – 2025 for Mental Health Services in Oxford County
We pursue hope, recovery and resilience for all
As we heard from our stakeholders…
Hope, recovery and resilience for all…..
- Individuals are valued as a whole person
- Dignity, respect and empowerment guide our relationships
- Safe, quality multifaceted mental health services are accessible and inclusive to a diverse community
- Mental health services are close to home
- There are no wait lists for services
- Psychiatric services are timely, effective, and meaningful
- There are no transportation barriers to receive services
- Mental health awareness and public education, erase stigma, break down barriers and promote health
- Access to safe and affordable housing is readily available