January 22, 2020
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Goodwill Community Store
902 Dundas Street
Family Education and Support Group is intended to help family members:
- Learn about mental health, mental illness and substance abuse
- Increase knowledge about medication and treatment
- Learn about community supports in Oxford County
- Learn strategies to set boundaries, provide support and develop coping skills
- Provide ways to build resilience in the presence of emotional pain, conflicts, difficult emotions, stress and caregiver compassion fatigue
This group is open to family and friends supporting individuals with mental health and addictions issues. This group runs for 7 weeks, starting Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 6:00 PM and ending March 4, 2020.
This a free group offered in partnership with CMHA Oxford and St. Joseph’s Health Care London Oxford ACT Team.
To register please call 519-539-8055 x 211.