The Oxford Self Help Peer Support drop-in at 522 Peel Street in Woodstock is reopening on Monday, July 20, 2020!
The Peer Support team has implemented changes to maintain the safety of staff and visitors.
- Drop-in will be open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday each week from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, and again from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Visitors will be able to attend for one of those blocks of time per day
- Drop-in will be closed between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm on those days for cleaning and sanitzing
- Each person will be screened between the front entry double doors before entering
- Each person will be asked to wear a mask while in attendance
- To start, drop-in capacity will be 5 visitors at one time, and will increase from there
- Chairs and tables are spaced 6 feet to allow for physical distancing
Read the full safety protocols here, including details surrounding food and beverage service from the kitchen, activities available, and sanitzation and cleaning practices.
Check out a walk-through video by the Peer Support staff on the new changes ahead of Monday’s reopening: